Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What's Going On Here?

Okay, not entirely sure why, but my own blog seems to be against me. The Motorhead review I did last week has disappeared. I can find it, but I can't get to it so I can repost it. I didn't even use any video in it, just straight text so there should not have been a problem.

Speaking of video, I have tried to include some cool stuff on my already delayed review of Trail Of Dead's new record, but can't get it to load. So that's still coming but it's just not going to be what I want it to be.

I am also waiting on some new music. I ordered a new disc to review, paid extra for quick shipping ('cause I don't get sent stuff, this is all out of pocket and out of passion for the material), and I still don't have the product in my hand. In fact, I received my notice that the discs in question were shipped today, a day after the releases date. What's the point of a pre-order if the disc arrives after the street date? Wasted money on that one, hopefully the music is worth it.

So I'm postponing work for a day or so. I'm just frustrated and won't be able to do anything good until I step away for a while. Hopefully everything will go smoothly from here on out. Back soon with more stuff. Thanks for reading. Tell your friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good news! Motorhead review link is working again. Sometimes that happens on Blogger...a link will fail until you update your blog again. So it's there now. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, my comment went through, so that's fixed too! Yay again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. Insults are not. Keep it civil people.