Monday, September 12, 2011

The Return of W.A.M.

Whassup rockers!

My apologies for the long absence, I kinda took most of the Summer off. As a result, I missed out on reviewing some decent records, which I'll try to catch up on soon. There's lots of new stuff coming as well, the fall season is always a good one for new music. I may begin adding some other features as well, but I don't want to talk too much about that as plans may change due to time restraints.

But the blog is definitely back. Look for new reviews coming later this week, some of my favorite old school hard rock/metal artists are releasing new material Tuesday and I'll put up some reviews here shortly.

Thanks for checking in. Keep it loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Insults are not. Keep it civil people.