Saturday, January 29, 2011

First Words

Hello out there.

This blog will be exactly what the title conveys . As a self confessed music geek I will be spouting my opinions on the music that moves me. I'll be reviewing new and old releases, ranting about what's going on in the music world and posting whatever the hell else I find appropriate.

As far as genre goes, I'll be focusing mostly on Rock (classic and current), Alternative, Outlaw Country, and pretty much anything else that is even remotely related to the above. I'll try to post relevant links and song/video samples when available.

I've got some ideas for some cosmetic fixes around here, but that will come in time.

The whole point with this blog is to hopefully turn people on to some music that they may otherwise miss or perhaps not give a fair listen. Hopefully the comments will provide some spirited discussions (and maybe hip me to some new sounds as well). Comments are always welcome, insults are not.

Back soon with some reviews of recent releases. 'Til then, turn it up.

P.S. About that name, I know it ain't exactly hipster, but this blog ain't for the scenesters. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. Insults are not. Keep it civil people.